Edified Solutions for the Academe
As the premier Apple partner in the country, we’re committed to helping equip the members of the academe–students, faculty, administrators, and IT professionals in the Philippines with the products and solutions they need in the classroom of today and of the future.
Enhance your school’s computer laboratory through Apple integration to achieve learning results apt for the 21st- century education paradigm.
Equip each student with an iPad to unleash creativity through technology with iPad 1:1, learning space through iPad Lab, and convenience through iPad Cart.
Be confident in all your Apple implementations with a series of training to supplement you with up-to-date features.
We have system engineers who are ready to provide assistance to the school's information technology and administration teams in terms of infrastructure and operational matters.
CPD Accredited Provider
The Curriculum Development Team and teacher consultants develop and conduct CPD-accredited programs based on a school and its teachers' profile.
Apple Technology Integration
We offer different workshops to prepare educators for the Apple Teacher online certification course. The program ensures that teachers are equipped with basic iPad and Mac skills for effective integration of Apple technology in the learning environment.
Ways to Buy
How can we help you?
Contact Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact for orders and concerns?
You may send your concerns or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or start a conversation through our Viber chatbot: http://iksi.link/pmc.
Note: Our official Viber community for Education operates every Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Which stores offer educational pricing?
Visit any Power Mac Center and The Loop stores nationwide.
What are the products with special pricing?
We accommodate orders and offer special pricing exclusively for the following products:
- Mac Mini
- Mac and iPad Accessories
How much is the education discount?
The discount percentage depends on the particular product/s that will be availed. Our account managers will readily assist you throughout the whole assessment.
Who is eligible to avail the educational discount? What requirements are needed?
Educational discount is applicable to all members of the academe. This includes all students, faculty, school, and IT administrators. You may present at least one (1) of the following requirements below:
- Registration form
- Tuition fee receipt
- Latest school ID (with student number)
- Screenshot of school portal
For Faculty Members/Administrators:
- Latest school ID
- Certificate of employment
- Latest payslip
What modes of payment do you accept?
- Straight payment
◦ Online bank transfer (BDO, BPI, Metrobank, UnionBank, Chinabank)
◦ Check deposit (Subject to 3-day standard bank clearing)
◦Straight credit card or debit card via Paynamics/Quickpay
- Installment up to 12 months with 0% interest exclusive for BDO, BPI, Metrobank, HSBC, and RSBC.
◦ A secure website link for your payment will be sent to your email address by our finance services team.
◦ Spend requirement for credit card installment:
‣ P6,000 minimum spend required for 3-6 months
‣ P20,000 minimum spend required for 12 months
- Split payment-cash and installment up to 12 months with 0% interest
How can I receive my order?
We offer door-to-door delivery.
For Metro Manila: Upon payment, please allow us an estimated delivery time of 3 business days (excluding Sunday and holiday) as we observe safety protocols in processing orders.
For provincial areas: Allow us an estimated delivery time of 7-9 business days (excluding Sunday and holiday) as we observe safety protocols in processing orders.
For Metro Manila orders, you may opt to pick up your order from your preferred or nearest Power Mac Center store. To see the complete list and schedule of all our stores, you may click here.
How can I claim my order?
You may present the following:
• Two (2) government-issued IDs; or
• If someone else would receive it for you, your representative will need the following:
○ An authorization letter with your signature;
○ A scanned copy of your two (2) valid government-issued IDs (with photo and signature); and
○ A copy of your representative’s two (2) valid government-issued IDs
How much is the shipping fee?
Our shipping fee varies depending on your location.
• For Metro Manila:
◦ P500.00 for Apple devices
• For Provincial areas:
◦ P 3,000.00 for iMac
◦ P 2,000.00 for MacBook
◦ P 1,500.00 for iPhone or iPad
○ P 500.00 for Accessories
○ For combination of orders, whichever rate is higher will apply.
How can I track my order?
The assigned Account Manager will update you through your provided email or Viber number.
Do you accept Customized Orders?
Yes, we accept Customized-to-Order (CTO) units. Please take note that the lead time for CTOs is 15 to 20 weeks.
Rest assured that the Account Manager assigned to you will inform you of the status through your provided email or Viber number.